We are seeking a Senior Account Manager to join us on our exciting journey. Someone with solid agency experience, to work across a range of clients to deliver results driven strategy, creative concepts, integrated campaigns and communications plans. Our focus is firmly on your experience, attitude and work ethic. We’re looking for candidates with ambition, with a talent for building relationships, pushing boundaries, going the extra mile, and looking at things differently.
Working within our Client Services Team, you will report into our Account Director who will support you in your role and personal development ambitions.
As a Senior Account Manager you will be the first point of contact for our clients, responsible for building strong dynamic relationships based on a clear and holistic understanding of their business and challenges.
To this end you will lead and coordinate in-house and external resources, to delight your clients with compelling and creative solutions, ensuring deliverables are on brand, on time and within budget.
About the Role:
As a minimum you can expect the following from your day to day role:
Developing client relationships
- Building trust with clients by consistently and proactively demonstrating the agency’s value in overcoming marketing challenges and objectives
- Become your client’s go-to within the agency for all projects, briefs and initiatives
- Respond with timely, insightful and compelling proposals and solutions
- Define and agree key objectives, deliverables and KPIs with the client
- Coordinating agency resources across departments to include strategy, creative, digital and production
- Develop and communicate scope of work documents, such as critical paths, contact and status reports
- Overseeing campaign and project budgets
- Working with internal teams to plan and prioritise multiple project deliveries
- Crafting and developing briefs and reviewing work against them
New business and business development
- Help grow revenue for your assigned clients by identifying and converting new briefs and opportunities
- Provide insight and assistance on pitches and proposals where required
- You would describe yourself as confident and a great communicator
- You have a passion and eye for creativity
- You are results driven and a natural problem solver
- Pragmatic and hands-on, you are excellent at overseeing multichannel projects across multiple teams
- Commercially astute, you know how to deliver true value within budget
- Digitally adept, you’ll have specific experience in website and digital campaign delivery
We’re an agency with a difference. An agency not afraid to peek beyond the horizon and try something new. Fearless and adventurous yet grounded and strategic, we’re officially the number one integrated creative agency in Lancashire. We’ve consistently cut the mustard for over 28 years and we’ve big ambitions for the next chapter.
Our team is everything and we take care to seek, attract and retain creative, passionate, and naturally inquisitive people, people who can always teach us something new. We’re also living proof that you don’t have to be city bound to stand tall in the creative industries.
What you can expect of us
An environment to flourish. With over 30 team members, a modern flexible workspace, set in the Ribble Valley countryside. We place a high value on wellness in the workplace.
- Competitive salary.
- A company pension scheme.
- A healthcare plan after 2 years of service.
- A childcare voucher scheme.
- Employee discount platform.
- A clear career progression route.
What to do next?
- You might want to send us a little video clip introducing yourself, telling us why you’re the person for the job.
- Polish up your CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
By making an application to work with WORKHOUSE ADVERTISING AND MARKETING LTD, you agree that the data in your application and any obtained in relation to it, including that from any interviews, selection processes, references or publicly available information, will be used by WORKHOUSE ADVERTISING AND MARKETING LTD to process your application. If your application is successful, the data will be used to administer your HR record. We will treat your personal data as being confidential and will comply with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation in respect of it. If your application is unsuccessful, we will store your data for a period of 12 months for the purposes of monitoring our recruitment processes and also, during this time, may contact you with details of further opportunities with WHM. You have the right to request a copy of the data we hold about you. You can do so by emailing email@example.com