We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our team. Working across two of our main engineering work streams you will be a seasoned Project Manager who has managed and delivered websites, apps and ecommerce platforms.
You will be comfortable operating in a client-facing role that will require effective communication and management across all agency disciplines and third-party suppliers.
- The ability to articulate complex production challenges across all roles
- Ability to effectively brief and lead the team to deliver amazing work
- Comfortable to talk through work with clients
- Understanding of the commercial objectives of all projects
- Live by the Workhouse foundations of taking responsibility, challenging yourself and others and adding value wherever you can
- You will have a strong understanding of the technical landscape from enterprise level technology platforms to challenger SaaS platforms and everything in between
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Leading a team that is motivated and engaged
- Gravitas, energy and a positive attitude
- Being a self-starter and proactive problem solver
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain strong, strategic relationships with our internal teams and partners by developing and delivering the Workhouse approach to digital production
- Inspire, lead and guide our clients to make the best decisions on how to approach the projects/programs of work we are undertaking
- Support the design and development teams to push for and deliver excellent work for our clients
- Inspire the team to look beyond their current skill-set and investigate and learn new relevant skills
- Deliver great work under commercial and time constraints with an agile mindset
Our hybrid set up is a minimum of 3 days a week to be spent at our office (core hours of 10-3 and one of those days must be a Wednesday).
What to do next?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Polish up your CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
By making an application to work with WORKHOUSE ADVERTISING AND MARKETING LTD, you agree that the data in your application and any obtained in relation to it, including that from any interviews, selection processes, references or publicly available information, will be used by WORKHOUSE ADVERTISING AND MARKETING LTD to process your application. If your application is successful, the data will be used to administer your HR record. We will treat your personal data as being confidential and will comply with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation in respect of it. If your application is unsuccessful, we will store your data for a period of 12 months for the purposes of monitoring our recruitment processes and also, during this time, may contact you with details of further opportunities with WHM. You have the right to request a copy of the data we hold about you. You can do so by emailing email@example.com