The Client Service Director is the beating heart of Workhouse, a leader driving the business forward and building strong, profitable client partnerships whilst developing and nurturing a client services team.
Key attributes of your role
- Strategic leader, helping clients to grow their brands
- Exceptional networking and relationship skills, building strong client partnerships throughout an organisation talking the talk and delivering client delight
- Identifying and converting new business opportunities
- Leadership of the client services team, taking them to new heights and ensuring that they deliver on budget and on time, with the best creative work possible
A bit more detail…
Build Client Partnerships
Strategically lead complex, high value projects demonstrating creativity, intellect and effectiveness in solving business problems. Influencing senior decision makers (Marketing Directors and C-Suite) in helping their business grow. Working in partnership with them on annual marketing plans.
For clients that you are not actively involved in the day-to-day you ensure that you provide pastoral care. Being an expert in your field and having comprehensive knowledge not just of your client but their business.
Farming & New Business
Becoming a pro-active problem solver, sharing ideas with clients in order to further deepen the relationship and revenue. You will lead and win new business pitches to secure Tier 1 Client Partnerships.
Be a Leader
Leading the client services team to deliver on each Key Client Plan, further strengthening our client partnerships and looking to grow with the clients business. Build a close relationship with each member of the client services team, with regular 1-2-1 and continuous improvement conversations. Helping to coach, develop and support.
You will help to shape and evolve the Workhouse way of working with the Senior Team. Continuously improving what we do and differentiate us from the competition whilst being central to collaborative working & cross department communication. Ensuring that the creative output is as strong as it can be alongside our other discipline leads.
Strong Commercial Acumen
Set (alongside the Managing Director and Finance Director) and deliver the annual Workhouse sales budget, ensuring strong client and agency turnover and gross profitability. Ensuring the client services team are financially focused on each and every client engagement.
You will endeavour to be one of the leading design commentators and thinkers in the creative community. Actively promoting Workhouse reputation through networking, PR and Linkedin.
Must have skills and experience
- Qualifications to degree standard with expertise in marketing or design.
- Experience in a leading branding, design or creative business.
- Exceptional commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- Ability to lead client partnerships to growth, with strong client relationship skills, listening skills and commercially astute to the challenges of the client’s industry.
- Gravitas, energy and a positive ‘have-done’ attitude to any challenge and opportunity.
What to do next?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Polish up your CV and send it to email@example.com
By making an application to work with WORKHOUSE ADVERTISING AND MARKETING LTD, you agree that the data in your application and any obtained in relation to it, including that from any interviews, selection processes, references or publicly available information, will be used by WORKHOUSE ADVERTISING AND MARKETING LTD to process your application. If your application is successful, the data will be used to administer your HR record. We will treat your personal data as being confidential and will comply with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation in respect of it. If your application is unsuccessful, we will store your data for a period of 12 months for the purposes of monitoring our recruitment processes and also, during this time, may contact you with details of further opportunities with WHM. You have the right to request a copy of the data we hold about you. You can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org