We now seek a passionate, creatively-minded and naturally inquisitive person to join us on our exciting journey. Someone who cares about detail, accuracy, pushing boundaries, going the extra mile, and looking at things differently. Our focus is firmly on your attitude and work ethic. We’re looking for a can-do-er and go-getter with ambition.
Working within our Client Services Team, you will be integral to the effective output of the creative and digital studios and support Account Managers in delivering multi-channel marketing projects and campaigns for our clients. From building relationships to using data to inform decisions, as well as project managing briefs, you’ll be responsible for keeping them on track and on budget.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Providing proactive support to our client service team
- Being diligent and organised, a stickler for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Building strong relationships and rapport with clients
- Managing your own projects with support from Account Managers and Account Directors
- Coordinating internal and external resources across multiple projects
- Reporting – Status and contact reports across live jobs and client meets
- Understand your client’s challenges, their industry and competitors
- Initiative and creative problem solving for the client
- Seeking out opportunities to gain as much experience as possible
- Agility. This is a varied and exciting role.
- A confident communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Inquisitive and curious with the confidence to ask questions
- Good attention to detail
What you can expect of us
An environment to flourish. With over 30 team members, a modern flexible workspace, set in the Ribble Valley countryside. We place a high value on wellness in the workplace.
- Competitive salary.
- A company pension scheme.
- A healthcare plan after 2 years of service.
- A childcare voucher scheme.
- Employee discount platform.
- A clear career progression route.
What to do next?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Polish up your CV and send it to email@example.com
By making an application to work with WORKHOUSE ADVERTISING AND MARKETING LTD, you agree that the data in your application and any obtained in relation to it, including that from any interviews, selection processes, references or publicly available information, will be used by WORKHOUSE ADVERTISING AND MARKETING LTD to process your application. If your application is successful, the data will be used to administer your HR record. We will treat your personal data as being confidential and will comply with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation in respect of it. If your application is unsuccessful, we will store your data for a period of 12 months for the purposes of monitoring our recruitment processes and also, during this time, may contact you with details of further opportunities with WHM. You have the right to request a copy of the data we hold about you. You can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org